Monday, January 9, 2012

"You'd make a fine little helper. What's your name?" "Charles De Mar." "Shut up, geek."

We're back! Back in Logan that is and doing our best to be sociable but end up only having conversations about food and how we are going to treat ourselves... fat gurl's 4 lyfe. Last night Morgan told me she started her "Wok on Wheels" fund again. Oh how I will never forget the night we paid a "Wok on Wheels" employee 14 dollars in loose change we found in our rooms. I remember we were 2 dollars short of what we needed, Morgan (with so much hunger in her voice) turns to me and says, "Use your damn 2 dollars you won playing Mario Kart!" It was a sad but honorable day to see those 2 dollars go. Anyone want to try to take me in Mario Kart? I'm a Bateman and we can't be beat.
New Year's Eve at Classic Skating. Yes... Classic Skating. Sorry for covering your face Bobbie, unintentional.
A Beautiful picture Morgan captured of us trying to take a decent picture but those dang skates wouldn't let it happen. Simply Corey, this picture makes me laugh til I cry.

Memorable Quote from New Years Eve.

Chad Hogan: "Logan Let's watch a rated R movie!"
Logan Anderson: "No."
Chad Hogan: "Just close your eyes when it swears."

2 comments:

Karli said...

i love this so much.
a new years eve to remember. sk8ing around to "bye bye bye" with a bunch of children.
nothing makes me laugh harder than the video of corey being blocked by bobbie who was sk8ing as stiff as a board. good times

Todd Johnson said...

What I wouldn't give for some tiny spicey chicken!!!!