Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First we're going to take an hour meditation break. Then we're going to climb that 1000-foot rock face over there with our bare hands and feet.

Morgan and I are applying to work as zip line guides this summer in Tennessee. We are praying that we get the job! Being in the mountains everyday, working with amazing people, and just simply Morgan and I together in Tennessee. What more could you ask for? Watch the video, if we get the job, you will definitely want to come visit us!

CLIMB Works Canopy :: Gatlinburg from C.L.I.M.B. Works Canopy on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

do work.

Talia Jensen said...

DO IT! that would be the coolest! if you guys go i want to seriously visit sweet tenesseee :)

Jewelz said...

Uhhhhhhh helllllllo. I'd come out to Tennessee again just so you 2 could be my zip guides!!!!!!