Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Team Perkis"

The two of us have some great conversations via text.
I've collected a few that I think the rest of you will appreciate. Enjoy.

This occurred after Emily's inhaler arrived in the mail.
Some of you may know Emily's Facebook was hacked by cyber bully's who claimed that Em was stranded in the UK and needed 1,500 big ones. The very next day they hacked her E-mail too. Oh and on the off chance you didn't know already, Em's password for everything has been catsrule for the past 13 years.  Also, currently Emily's nails are glow in the dark green.
I think my instincts were spot on for this one, sadly we didn't go.
What this one is missing is a time stamp. 1:30 am

1 comment:

Karli said...

I don't know what I like better.. the conversations you showed us, or the text messages right before. example:

"Also, the brave little toaster"
"what the heck are we doing with our lives"

I think my favorite part is...
"Goodbye catsrule"
"It was time"

You guys kill meee